We are introducing a new gameplay mode called "Predictor" to add to the fun. It is available for ODI and T20 format matches for certain series.
What is Predictor?
As the name suggests, you simply have to predict the outcome of which team will win a match.
How to play?
The flow is as follows:
- Predict which team is going to win.
Select 2 margins:
- Stating how many runs will your predicted team win by. (If Batting First)
- Stating how many fewer balls will your predicted team use to win. For eg in a T20 if your team won in 18.2 overs. Then the margin is 10 balls (If Batting Second)
- Do this for all matches of the series and Rank Higher in Predictor Leaderboard.
Points allocated in Predictor Game Mode are as follows:
- For each successful predictor, you receive 2 points. For each failed predictor you get 0 points.
Margin is a negative value calculated based on how close you are to the actual results.
If you set Runs Margin to "10 runs" and your predicted team won by "8 runs" you will receive 8 - 10 = -2 margin points. If your predicted team won by "12 runs" you will still receive 10 - 12 = -2 margin points.
Same Goes with Balls Margin. If you predict your team will win by "10 balls remaining" and your team won with "8 or 12 balls remaining" you will receive -2 margin points.
In case of a Tie
In T20: Outcome will be predicted based on super overs results. Runs and balls margin will be "0" you will get "0 - Your margin prediction" as your margin score.
In ODI: No points will be given.
Predictor Leaderboard is decided based on prediction points. Incase of same prediction score, the user with more margin points is ranked higher.
For eg if UserA has prediction score of "14" and margin score of "-3" and UserB has prediction score of "14" but margin score of "-7", then UserA will be ranked higher.
Rules for Predictor Game Mode are as follows:
- Predictions will be locked 1 hour before the event starts. There will be no time changes incase of rains or other delays.
- You can change your prediction as many times are required before the lock time.
- Currently, anyone can participate in Prediction contest. In future this feature may be restricted to users above certain level.
For now, it's available on the website with android app update coming soon.
Get yourself started with Prediction in the upcoming season and start winning.
Post your queries or mail us on email@example.com
All the best!
2015-17 © Fantasy Sport Circle
Disclaimer: All Images and Content used on Fanspole is either created or taken from open sources. If anyone has any objection or has rights related to site content, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company hereby states and confirms that the Service is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the (i) International Cricket Council ("ICC") or any national cricket board or team, (ii) Board of Control for Cricket in India ("BCCI"), the Indian Premier League ("IPL") or any IPL franchises, or (iii) any other domestic cricket tournament/league, or tournament franchise/team. (iv) any international cricket tournament/league or tournament franchise/team including Cricket Australia ("CA"), Big Bash League ("BBL") and others.
The Company acknowledges that the ICC, BCCI/IPL and its franchises, respective national cricket boards, domestic tournament organisers and franchises/teams/players, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks and image rights relating to the relevant tournament or competition.