Fanspole - Fantasy cricket

West Indies vs India Match

Deepak Sharma  admin why points is still not updated.. 2nd t20 Ind vs Wi
0 Like 7 Comments 2 years ago
💙Ashutosh Karwa❤  Admin then what about the match between India and West Indies ?only 7 overs were played and 4 days was not played then that match score should also not be updated. Similarly in New Zealand and South Africa's 1st test match
2 Like 2 years ago
Deepak Sharma  Admin Give reply !!!!!
0 Like 2 years ago
Deepak Sharma  This time admin is using old rule.. Old rule is If Match has any result Then points will be updated... now in fanspole there is new rule If one inning is completed in match then point will be updated.. .
1 Like 2 years ago
Deepak Sharma  admin give reply
1 Like 2 years ago
Deepak Sharma  This is my friend id ..not my id
0 Like 2 years ago
Deepak Sharma  u said 1 inning is needed to be update the points this is the new rule. last rule is If result come in the match then u update the score. so dont use last rule admin.
0 Like 2 years ago
admin  Match ended up with no result hence points will not be updated.
1 Like 2 years ago
Teams
Bangladesh
New Zealand
West Indies
Sri Lanka
Pakistan
India
England
Australia
South Africa
Follow us on
2015-17 © Fantasy Sport Circle

Disclaimer: All Images and Content used on Fanspole is either created or taken from open sources. If anyone has any objection or has rights related to site content, please contact us on [email protected]
The Company hereby states and confirms that the Service is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the (i) International Cricket Council ("ICC") or any national cricket board or team, (ii) Board of Control for Cricket in India ("BCCI"), the Indian Premier League ("IPL") or any IPL franchises, or (iii) any other domestic cricket tournament/league, or tournament franchise/team. (iv) any international cricket tournament/league or tournament franchise/team including Cricket Australia ("CA"), Big Bash League ("BBL") and others.
The Company acknowledges that the ICC, BCCI/IPL and its franchises, respective national cricket boards, domestic tournament organisers and franchises/teams/players, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks and image rights relating to the relevant tournament or competition.