Fanspole - Fantasy cricket

Matches Forums

admin  India vs South Africa Match
1 year ago
7 Posts 194 Views

Neel Shah  This is just sad and pathetic. Noone, and I mean NOONE complains when the pitch is covered in grass and offers NONE whatsoever assistance to spinner. WHY all the fuss when the pitch favours spinners? The only issue here is the pathetic display of batting against spin. That's what everyone should be talking about. If the score read the same on a seaming wickets, the comments would be pouring in about how great and sporting the wicket is. Such a shame!
2 Like 2 Comments 1 year ago
Naushad  When India Failed In Aus/Eng/Nz.... Indians cant play Seam well... and When Sa/Aus Struggles in India Then The Pitch Was Turning Too Much... Fans Logic😪😪😪
0 Like 1 year ago
Naushad  When India Failed In Aus/Eng/Nz.... Indians cant play Seam well... and When Sa/Aus Struggles in India Then The Pitch Was Turning Too Much... Fans Logic😪😪😪
0 Like 1 year ago
Shashi Kanth  Admin update d playing 11 of dis match
1 Like 0 Comments 1 year ago
Shashi Kanth  guys plz reply
1 Like 0 Comments 1 year ago
Shashi Kanth  guys ll dey give playing 11 4 every match before a particular match starts n dis app plz reply as I am new 2 dis app and hv downloaded dis app 2day itself
1 Like 1 Comments 1 year ago
admin  Hey Shashi, currently we show you all possible players which might play the game.
0 Like 1 year ago
Arjun Rathi  Hi Fanspole users, I just creat a Leauge in Australia vs New Zealand. So friends Join my Leauge ''FANS OF BRENDON MACCULLAM'' My Leauge Code is 142012, Please Join this leauge. I also Join back ur Leauge.
0 Like 0 Comments 1 year ago
Teams
West Indies
Bangladesh
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
England
India
Follow us on
2016 © Fantasy Sport Circle

Disclaimer: All Images and Content used on Fanspole is either created or taken from open sources. If anyone has any objection or has rights related to site content, please contact us on admin@fanspole.com
The Company hereby states and confirms that the Service is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the (i) International Cricket Council ("ICC") or any national cricket board or team, (ii) Board of Control for Cricket in India ("BCCI"), the Indian Premier League ("IPL") or any IPL franchises, or (iii) any other domestic cricket tournament/league, or tournament franchise/team.
The Company acknowledges that the ICC, BCCI/IPL and its franchises, respective national cricket boards, domestic tournament organisers and franchises/teams/players, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks and image rights relating to the relevant tournament or competition.