Fanspole - Fantasy cricket

Matches Forums

admin  England vs Sri Lanka Match
7 months ago
6 Posts 3,311 Views

Nehal  If I join a league after some matches will my old score count?
0 Like 1 Comments 5 months ago
Neel Shah  Yes
0 Like 5 months ago
Priyadarshi Rout  Kushal parera in for milinda Other r same
0 Like 3 Comments 6 months ago
Lakshman Raj  are Yu a girl?? Juz asking coz of ur name nd if ua girl surprised to see being active n cricket fantasy's
0 Like 5 months ago
Priyadarshi Rout  need not to b surprised. neither me nor my name is girl.
0 Like 5 months ago
0 Like 5 months ago
Priyadarshi Rout  Eng team unchanged
0 Like 0 Comments 6 months ago
DeepakSharma  admin add chaminda Baranda In the Sl Team
DeepakSharma  add chaminda bandara in the sl team admin in low prize.
Kamrul Hasan Hridoy  CAp? Jiimy OR Root?
Teams
West Indies
Bangladesh
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
England
India
Follow us on
2016 © Fantasy Sport Circle

Disclaimer: All Images and Content used on Fanspole is either created or taken from open sources. If anyone has any objection or has rights related to site content, please contact us on admin@fanspole.com
The Company hereby states and confirms that the Service is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the (i) International Cricket Council ("ICC") or any national cricket board or team, (ii) Board of Control for Cricket in India ("BCCI"), the Indian Premier League ("IPL") or any IPL franchises, or (iii) any other domestic cricket tournament/league, or tournament franchise/team.
The Company acknowledges that the ICC, BCCI/IPL and its franchises, respective national cricket boards, domestic tournament organisers and franchises/teams/players, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks and image rights relating to the relevant tournament or competition.