Fanspole - Fantasy cricket

Fantasy Cricket Forums

vishnus  Hi
0 Like 0 Comments 10 months ago
John Alex  Embroidery can be classified according to whether the design is stitched on top of or through the foundation fabric http://www.digitemb.com/what-is-embroidery.php
0 Like 0 Comments 1 year ago
admin  Thanks for all your feature requests. Based on the response we have added "User Team Points Compare" for live matches. This compare feature is only for live matches. To checkout the feature visit website's series leaderboard of an ongoing live match and click the compare button. The compare button appears in series leaderboard when a live match of the series appears on live section. So, you can compare your points with top players of the series. Enjoy the feature, we'll keep adding more. Cheers!
4 Like 4 Comments 1 year ago
Neel Shah  wow!!
1 Like 1 year ago
vijendhar   awsm
0 Like 1 year ago
Atul Bansal  kindly change ur point system specially in test bowling. minus points for duck of only batsmans.
1 Like 1 year ago
Vj  Frnds play with 1 uid so that everyone could get opportunity to win..
3 Like 0 Comments 1 year ago
Swagata Sen  In tests, allowed economy rate for bowlers is 3.Now cricket is dominated by batsmen.Thus bowlers are getting negative points. My request is to upgrade point system for bowlers & make allowable economy rate atleast 4. Thank you.
2 Like 3 Comments 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  yaa bro swagata you are right
1 Like 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  but this is not feature😛😛😛
0 Like 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  but this is not feature😛😛😛
0 Like 1 year ago
Dipanjan Das  give prize to top 20 or 25 players after the end of each series so that more players will get a chance to win....if fanspole do this then i think everyone will be happy.
1 Like 2 Comments 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  nice&sweet request by you dipanjan bro keep it up i am deepak sharma
0 Like 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  nice&sweet request by you dipanjan bro keep it up i am deepak sharma
0 Like 1 year ago
Chenchu Raja  if one series is completed yu can announce the winner of league and each match held in tat series .. so that fantasy league players ll be joyed and ll be great to see thier in big screen... Also in profile instead of matches yu could maintain list of series so tat We can able see our old series and matches ... Profile History ll be good to see... and live Fantasy Scores of Friends in live also Encouraged.. pls make more interesting ... Thanks Fanpole Team
Deepak Sharma  chenchu bro i am your fb friend Deepak Sharma if you want to see your old series points then watch with app
0 Like 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  chenchu bro i am your fb friend Deepak Sharma if you want to see your old series points then watch with app
0 Like 1 year ago
Mahmudullan  My wish is add live fantasy scorecard in app&add the comparing points feature with friends in fantasy scorecard as well
2 Like 2 Comments 1 year ago
Chenchu Raja  yes u r right ... as it like in IPL Fantasy... Tat Wud be much intersting
0 Like 1 year ago
♟♞♝♜♛☂Madhu*☂♛♜♝♞♟  plz join my league 267853
0 Like 7 months ago
Rishi  Can anyone send me the points distribution for all 3 formats
Deepak Sharma  i send you on fb give your email address to me.i want to friendship with you
1 Like 1 year ago
0 Like 1 year ago
Beast is ready  My wish is please Add Deadline extend substitute,firstly give these 2-3substutute to per team this substitute work is simple-after the first ball he extend 15 minutes for your teamafter 15minute team is locked which you select.take benefit of these substitute per player,if you add these feature,series is more interesting
2 Like 2 Comments 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  yaa bro good feature this is
1 Like 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  yaa bro good feature this is
0 Like 1 year ago
❤Nataraj The Realmaster❤  I am playing with 10 ids in fanspole but i came to an conclusion that i will play with only one id alone bcoz i see other players who are on first they are playing with only one id so i will also do the same!!!
1 Like 0 Comments 1 year ago
Toppers   Invrease the prize money of league creators .Use this formula. Topper of overall series prize money = Top league manager prize money Now Topper got prize with this features. Phases Fan league Top league Overall prize given by you.but league manager got only 349,199,99Rs i think you are kidding with league creators effort.
1 Like 1 Comments 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  nice request friend😭😭😭😭😭really sad moment for league creators.
1 Like 1 year ago
Saravana kumar  Increase prize money
2 Like 0 Comments 1 year ago
tiki madam  My wish is increase the league crators prize money & give us playing after toss &hide other non playing players
Ankit Dutta  Should make more like ipl official fantasy!!
3 Like 2 Comments 1 year ago
0 Like 1 year ago
❤Nataraj Srinivasan❤  Bro plzz join in my league in Ind vs aus plzz bro j oi n bro code 193756 Plzzz bro
0 Like 10 months ago
Rishi  Live score should be compared with friends...and that makes it more exciting... say what guys
3 Like 5 Comments 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  Rishi pls add me on fb My id is Deepaksharmaluckyone@gmail.com
0 Like 1 year ago
Deepak Sharma  Rishi pls add me on fb My id is Deepaksharmaluckyone@gmail.com
0 Like 1 year ago
Rishi  OK
0 Like 1 year ago
fanspole giant  I want increase match time substitutes.give a players substitu.this substitute work is extend time After1st ball of match maximum extend 15minutes for uss in making team,give only 2-3substitude like this to all managers.and incrrase the prizes
Rishi  Should have included Bangla vs Zimbabwe
Rishi  Happy Diwali
Riya Patil  Test match bowling points It is 3runs per over after that -1 -2 Make it 5-6runs per over
1 Like 1 Comments 1 year ago
0 Like 1 year ago
Teams
West Indies
Bangladesh
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
England
India
Follow us on
2016 © Fantasy Sport Circle

Disclaimer: All Images and Content used on Fanspole is either created or taken from open sources. If anyone has any objection or has rights related to site content, please contact us on admin@fanspole.com
The Company hereby states and confirms that the Service is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the (i) International Cricket Council ("ICC") or any national cricket board or team, (ii) Board of Control for Cricket in India ("BCCI"), the Indian Premier League ("IPL") or any IPL franchises, or (iii) any other domestic cricket tournament/league, or tournament franchise/team.
The Company acknowledges that the ICC, BCCI/IPL and its franchises, respective national cricket boards, domestic tournament organisers and franchises/teams/players, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks and image rights relating to the relevant tournament or competition.